There are a couple of things to check before speaking to our Customer Care team.
- Double-check the order has been made. To do this, log in and head to My Orders and make sure that there is a line there that you're expecting, on the date that you placed the order.
- If there is a line there that you're expecting, check what the remark is.
- Processing = the date of delivery has not yet arrived
- Awaiting Payment = the date of delivery has passed and the order is held due to a payment missing or payment issue
- Dispatched = employees on that order have had their vouchers
If payment has been made, but your My Orders area says "Awaiting Payment" please press "Can't find what you're looking for" above and provide proof of payment, along with your contract number, so we can resolve this. Please ensure you are either the main contact on the account or the invoice contact on the account. We're unable to disclose the balance due to any unauthorised party.
The above guidance should help you pinpoint where the issue is. Should you need further help, please press "Can't find what you're looking for" at the top of the page and request further support.